Most people have not begun their retirement planning because, let's face it; life is busy! And, if you're like most people, you probably have this one problem:
You don't know what you need to do to reach your goal and live the life you desire.
Most of our clients were in the same spot before working with RCS. They had many concerns, including:
- Why is planning important? When should you start the process?
- Can we maintain our lifestyle? Can we travel?
- When should we file for Social Security? Are Social Security benefits taxable?
- How much is Medicare Part B? Which Medigap plan is best? Is Medicare Part D worth t?
- What taxes do you pay after retirement?
- How do we manage investment withdrawals? Should we move our money to "safe" investments?
- Will a market "crash" derail our plans? Will we run out of money?
If you've asked these same questions, you're in the right place.
At RCS Financial Planning, we guide our clients throughout their retirement and answer all of these questions and more. With our retirement planning services and expert advice, you'll be on your way to a worry-free retirement!
Take the first step to secure your retirement. Schedule your free 15-minute call with our team. During this call, we'll determine if your situation matches our expertise. And, if not, we'll happily point you in the right direction to the expert who can best assist you.
While many of our clients are located in Maryland, we work virtually with clients nationwide.
Retiring in Uncertain Times?
The “Dos” and “Don’ts” to Help Safeguard Your Retirement Future
This FREE Guide Reveals:
- 3 easy steps to help protect your well-being, cash flow, and investments
- 2 very common mistakes to avoid at all costs.
- The first step to create a clear path amid the "fog" of uncertainty