Fiduciary Financial Advisor
We help serve two distinct categories of business professionals:
- W2 Employees Climbing Corporate Ladders
- Business Owners
HIGH-PERFORMING, MID-CAREER PROFESSIONALS
Optimize your prime earning years
At this stage, common questions include:
- We make a lot of money — what should we do with it?
- Our taxes are so high; what else can we do?
- What should I do with my RSUs, ISOs, and stock?
- Should I participate in my Employee Stock Purchase Plan?
- What should I do with my bonus checks?
- I am maxing out my 401(k), but is that enough?
- Can I afford to take a break from my career?
- What is a Fiduciary Financial Advisor?
We can help answer these questions and determine the best path for you and the future of your career.
Make your business work for your future
At this stage, the most common questions include:
- My taxes feel so high — am I filing them the most effective way?
- Our business has multiple accounts and it’s too busy to keep them all straight. Can you help?
- Should I grow my business?
- What is going to happen to my business if something happens to me?
- How should I be saving for retirement?
- What is the best way to get healthcare for my family?
- When I finally sell my business, will the proceeds sustain my retirement?
- How will I ever be able to step away from the business and simplify my life?
As a Fiduciary Financial Advisor, we’ll take the steps necessary to help you and your company succeed as you take the next step in your financial journey.